In the current climate of pressing environmental considerations and awareness of the need to retain and re-use existing building stock, a sound building is being demolished. This was completed as recently as the 1980s, by a distinguished architectural practice whose oeuvre includes Grade II* listed buildings, and was designed specifically to be adaptable to alternative use (C20 Letter to Dacorum BC – objections to demolition). What can one add……..
- post war design in black and white
- C20 trip organisers’ nightmare vision?
- Utter destruction: more demolition images of ACC’s ‘Caterpillar’ MLO
- Aldington, Craig and Collinge’s ‘Caterpillar’ MLO (Hemel Hempstead): demolition image
- Outrage as demolition of Aldington, Craig and Collinge’s ‘Caterpillar’ MLO (Hemel Hempstead) starts without permission
- ERR bill has got consent -- tweaks conservation legislation in positive but not earth-shattering way. 1 week ago
- RT @Kat_Brown_: Post is all sorted!!!! Look what's at the top of the pile @prbusstation http://t.co/VggTgVWO4p 6 days ago